What’s going on at Family Church?
Find out below! We’ll update this weekly with our latest announcements and info about where to be and when to be there. Thanks for checking in!
- Cleaning Day
- Starting in September, the last Saturday of every month will be a church cleaning day!
- Anyone interested can pitch in for a few hours to help us keep Magnificent magnificent.
- Sound Booth Meeting
- There will be a brief meeting for all who serve, or would to serve, in the sound booth after service next week, Sept. 27, following the morning service.
- Ladies Prayer
- Prayer is held every Monday from 6:30pm – 7:30pm in the sanctuary.
- Word and Spirit Services
- Word and Spirit Services have resumed!
- The full schedule is on our calendar, click here.
- Text fcfredonia to 31996 to be enrolled. Most updates will come through there as we go forward.
- We need some help in the bookstore!
- If you are interested in serving, please see Rev. Katy Wise.
- Book Of The Month
- September’s book is “Fearless”, by Rev. Joel Siegel
- You can pick one up at the bookstore and mark that you took it, and we will square up later.
- Church Center
- Download the Church Center app for iPhone or Android to check in and register at services, and give even easier than before.
- For Android Users, click here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ministrycentered.churchcenter&hl=en_US
- For Apple iPhone users: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/church-center-app/id1357742931
- Service Policies
There will be some policies in place to help us follow CDC Recommendations for Houses of Worship:
1) We will still be offering the radio service on the street for those who are not comfortable coming in the building. Please know we do not wish to pressure anyone to violate their conscience by gathering if you are not ready to.
2) Please use only the front doors to enter the church. You will he asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
3) In order to comply with New York State directives, you must wear a mask upon entry into the building. You can remove the mask if you wish once you are at your seat and adequately distanced from others. We ask you to please help us be compliant with this, as the church could face fines up to $10,000 for violations.
4) Ushers will be in the lobby to count occupants, and direct you accordingly. You will be seated in our Sanctuary and Balcony spaces first, seating every other row. Once those places reach 50% capacity, you will be directed to the Fellowship Hall as an overflow area.
5) If you have any displayed any symptoms of sickness, please exercise wisdom and do not come in the church building. You can stay in your vehicle and listen by radio, or take advantage of live stream at home.
6) At the end of service, we will receive the offering. You can drop your tithes and offerings in the trunks on the platform, and exit to the doors to the right or left. Please do not exit through the back doors of the sanctuary. This will allow us to avoid congestion.
7) There will not be any children’s or nursery ministries for the time being. Children are more than welcome to sit in the service upstairs, and if you need to excuse yourself, you are welcome to sit in the fellowship hall downstairs.
8) We will have stickers when you arrive for you to put on. Green shows you’re open to handshakes or hugs. Yellow or pink means to please keep social distance. Of course it’s not mandatory to wear one, but feel free to place one on from the ushers when you arrive.
Thank you to everyone for your diligence and faithfulness. The day is here – we’re getting back in our home!