What’s going on at Family Church?
Find out below! We’ll update this weekly with our latest announcements and info about where to be and when to be there. Thanks for checking in!
Week of October 14
- Pastor Nancy Dufresne
- Mark your calendars! Pastor Nancy Dufresne will be ministering at Family Church Fredonia on November 4 for our Sunday morning service, and continuing each night from November 4-6 at 7:00pm.
- We need Nursery and Baby Room workers for these services. The ushers will be passing around the sign up sheet to serve during these meetings.
- Trunk Offering
- Don’t forget – we have the trunks at the front of the sanctuary! All trunk offerings will be going to Pastor Nancy Dufresne.
- Pastor Appreciation Month
- October is Pastor Appreciation Month
- Volunteer of the Week: Gabrielle Aldrich
- Nursery, Baby Room, Cleaning Crew
- Lakeview Avenue work days
- The next work day is scheduled for Saturday, October 27th from 9:00am-3:00pm. Even if you can’t be there the whole time, come out and be a blessing! Lunch will be provided.
- Sign ups are in the lobby.
- The Fredonia Holy Ghost Meetings
- The Fredonia Holy Ghost Meetings have been scheduled for December 30, 2018 through January 1, 2019. Services are each night at 7:00pm – you won’t want to miss it!
- The Mayville Meetings
- Pastor Michael will be ministering at Family Church Mayville on November 18th and 19th at 7:00pm.
- Veterans Day
- If you have served in any branch of the armed forces, please sign up in the lobby for a special Veterans Day surprise.
- Tuesday Night Services
- Tuesday night service is cancelled for October 16th.
- Book of the Month
- “The Tongue – A Creative Force” by Rev. Charles Capps
- Sign up in the lobby if you have been reading the books of the month.
- If you are currently serving or signed up to serve in Nursery or Baby Room and are not getting the group texts, please see Liz Ferguson after service.