What’s going on at Family Church?
Find out below! We’ll update this weekly with our latest announcements and info about where to be and when to be there. Thanks for checking in!
- Ladies Prayer
- Prayer is held every Monday from 6:30pm – 7:30pm in the sanctuary.
- Prayer will be canceled through the end of January. We will resume on Monday, Feb. 1.
- There will not be after-service fellowship this week.
- Word and Spirit
- Tuesday evening Word and Spirit Services resume February 2 at 6:30 p.m.
- Make plans now to be there!
- Bible In A Year
- We’re starting back up reading through the Bible in a Year together for 2021
- Reading guides are in the lobby
- Be sure to sign up in the lobby if you read November/December’s book of the month, as we’ll be holding the drawing later this month for the winners!
- Family Church Ministry Training Center
- Two-year program with 3 – 10 week trimester/year
- Starting Jan. 31, 2021
- Sign up in lobby
- Enrollment Deadline: Sunday, Jan. 17
- Text fcfredonia to 31996 to be enrolled.
- Church Center
- Download the Church Center app for iPhone or Android to check in and register at services, and give even easier than before.
- For Android Users, click here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ministrycentered.churchcenter&hl=en_US
- For Apple iPhone users: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/church-center-app/id1357742931
- Service Policies
There will be some policies in place to help us follow CDC Recommendations for Houses of Worship:
*Reminder* If you are experiencing symptoms of any kind, or have been told to self-isolate or quarantine, please do not come to the church. Take advantage of livestream on YouTube and Facebook, and come back when you are fully recovered.
1) We will still be offering the radio service on the street for those who are not comfortable coming in the building. Please know we do not wish to pressure anyone to violate their conscience by gathering if you are not ready to.
2) Please use only the front doors to enter the church. You will he asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
3) In order to comply with New York State directives, you must wear a mask upon entry into the building. You can remove the mask if you wish once you are at your seat and adequately distanced from others.
4) Ushers will be in the lobby to count occupants, and direct you accordingly. You will be seated in our Sanctuary and Balcony spaces first, seating every other row. Once those places reach 50% capacity, you will be directed to the Fellowship Hall as an overflow area.
5) If you have any displayed any symptoms of sickness, please exercise wisdom and do not come in the church building. You can stay in your vehicle and listen by radio, or take advantage of live stream at home.
6) There will not be any children’s or nursery ministries for the time being. Children are more than welcome to sit in the service upstairs, and if you need to excuse yourself, you are welcome to sit in the fellowship hall downstairs.
7) Anyone serving in the helps ministry will be asked to temperature check upon arrival to the church on the day they are scheduled to serve. Any questions, please see one of the Pastors or staff.
Thank you to everyone for your diligence and faithfulness. The day is here – we’re getting back in our home!