What’s going on at Family Church?
Find out below! We’ll update this weekly with our latest announcements and info about where to be and when to be there. Thanks for checking in!
Bible In A Year
- If you read through the whole Bible with us in 2021, whether you used our guides or went at your own pace, you can enter to win a prize!
- Be sure to sign up in the lobby by January 16. We’ll be drawing the winners on Sunday, January 23!
- Starts Sunday, February 6 for kids ages 5-9.
- See Kaylee Lacen with any questions.
- There will be a meeting for all Children’s Church workers after service on Sunday, January 30.
- Starting February 6, on the first Sunday of every month, we’ll have a luncheon after service.
- Rather than do a potluck, we’ll be making a schedule of volunteers to cook. If you’d like to sign up to be in the rotation, there is a signup in the lobby.
- We’ll have communion in that service as well.
- If you’re a kid, ages 6 to 18, and would like to join the worship team once a month at First Sunday services, please have your Mom or Dad sign you up in the lobby.
- Please see Rev. Katy Wise with any questions.
- Our first practice will be January 23 after the Sunday Morning Service.
- With trips and quarantines and life’s obligations, we want to make sure we are keeping in touch with everyone, in the event they miss a service.
- There are a few ways you can ‘check in’ to service here
- In the lobby, we’ll have an iPad. You can check in there where a greeter can help you through the process.
- On your phone, you can check in using the Church Center app (you can give through this app, too!).
- Or, fill out a welcome card in the seat pocket in front of you.
- Please know we won’t use this information to solicit you, it’s just to help us make sure no one is overlooked.
- 2021 Giving Receipts are available in the lobby
- Do you have a testimony of something amazing that God has done in your life? We want to hear about it! There is power in our testimonies – and it helps to spark faith in others!
- Please write any testimonies – no matter how big or small – on the welcome cards in the seats so we can know how God is moving in your life.
- Or, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and the staff will get it that way, too.
- Every Monday at 6:30 p.m.
Word and Spirit Services
- Resume January 25 at 6:30 p.m.
Cancelations and Announcements
- We have a few different ways to be notified in the event of a service cancelation or church announcement:
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Slicktext – text fcfredonia to 31996 to sign up.
- Let a staff member know if you’d like a phone call.
- Starting 15 minutes before service, kids from potty trained to age 4 can be checked into the nursery downstairs for free child-care during Sunday Morning Services.
- Text fcfredonia to 31996 to be enrolled, and receive service announcements, updates, and encouraging messages!
- Download the Church Center app for iPhone or Android to check in and register at services, and give even easier than before.
- For Android Users, click here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ministrycentered.churchcenter&hl=en_US
- For Apple iPhone users: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/church-center-app/id1357742931