What’s going on at Family Church?
Find out below! We’ll update this weekly with our latest announcements and info about where to be and when to be there. Thanks for checking in!
- Ladies Prayer
- Prayer is held every Monday from 6:30pm – 7:30pm in the sanctuary.
- Outdoor Work Day
- Thanks to Roger and Mary Strawser, Alexa Urbaniak, Emily Kendall, Ann Aldrich, and Joshua Wise for the help at the outdoor work-day yesterday!
- Yard Ministry
- If you are available to help with mowing the lawns at Church Street and/or Lakeview Avenue (we’re calling it sold!), please sign up in the lobby.
- Fellowship will be canceled until further notice.
- Word and Spirit
- Tuesday evening Word and Spirit Services have resumed, and Pastor Michael is teaching on the ABC’s of Prayer
- Make plans now to be there!
- Services will be canceled on April 13 and April 20.
Family Church Fredonia Cleaning Day
- This month’s cleaning date is April 24
- All are welcome, whether you are on the cleaning team or not.
- Help us keep Magnificent magnificent!
- Baby Room is officially reopened!
- Kids crawler – 2 years old can be checked in at the door of Baby Room, downstairs, 15 minutes before service
- All children will be temperature checked, but they will not be required to wear masks as they are under 2 years of age
- Thank you to those who volunteered to serve. Workers will be temp checked and wearing masks the whole time, so parents make sure to tell them how grateful you are!
- Bible In A Year
- We are reading through the Bible in a Year together for 2021.
- Monthly reading guides are in the lobby.
- At the end of the year, there will be a signup for all who read, and you’ll be entered to win a prize!
- Text fcfredonia to 31996 to be enrolled, and receive service announcements, updates, and encouraging messages!
- Due to cell phone carrier policy changes, our Slick Text phone number will be changing in the coming weeks
- You do not need to do anything! If you are already signed up, you’ll be automatically switched over to the new number
- Church Center
- Download the Church Center app for iPhone or Android to check in and register at services, and give even easier than before.
- For Android Users, click here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ministrycentered.churchcenter&hl=en_US
- For Apple iPhone users: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/church-center-app/id1357742931
- As COVID cases in the area have dropped significantly, we are no longer requiring masks for our congregation.
- You are still welcome to wear one! And, we ask that you respect if others are wearing them and respect social distancing guidelines as well.
- Baby Room workers (thank you to all who are serving so faithfully!) will still be wearing masks.
- Service Policies
There will be some policies in place to help us follow CDC Recommendations for Houses of Worship:
*Reminder* If you are experiencing symptoms of any kind, or have been told to self-isolate or quarantine, please do not come to the church. Take advantage of livestream on YouTube and Facebook, and come back when you are fully recovered.
1) We will still be offering the radio service on the street for those who are not comfortable coming in the building. Please know we do not wish to pressure anyone to violate their conscience by gathering if you are not ready to. The station is 87.9FM.
2) Please use only the front doors to enter the church. You will he asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
3) Masks are absolutely accepted but not required to be at service.
4) Ushers will be in the lobby to count occupants, and direct you accordingly. You will be seated in our Sanctuary and Balcony spaces first, seating every other row. Once those places reach 50% capacity, you will be directed to the Fellowship Hall as an overflow area.
5) If you have any displayed any symptoms of sickness, please exercise wisdom and do not come in the church building. You can stay in your vehicle and listen by radio, or take advantage of live stream at home.
6) There will not be any children’s or nursery ministries for the time being. Children are more than welcome to sit in the service upstairs, and if you need to excuse yourself, you are welcome to sit in the fellowship hall downstairs.
7) Anyone serving in the helps ministry will be asked to temperature check upon arrival to the church on the day they are scheduled to serve. Any questions, please see one of the Pastors or staff.
Thank you to everyone for your diligence and faithfulness. The day is here – we’re getting back in our home!