Join us for Campmeeting 2020 at Family Church from June 30 – July 2 as Pastor Michael ministers the life-changing Word of God at 7pm each night. Doors will open at 6:40pm each night, and services will be live-streamed at YouTube.com. Please do not congregate outside the doors before they open. Rather, please wait in your vehicle until 6:40, then come in.
In light of COVID-19, please find below a list of protocols we will have in place during Campmeeting.
Campmeeting 2020 Procedures and Protocols
Please note – this list is not for public distribution
1) Masks are allowed, but not mandatory during services. We do ask they be worn into the building. If you have displayed any symptoms of sickness, we ask that you please use wisdom and not attend the services.
2) There will not be any childcare during services, but children are welcome into the service upstairs. We will have the Children’s Church room set up for overflow if parents need to excuse themselves to tend for their children. The Mothers’ Room will also be available before and during services.
3) During service, we will be exercising social distancing in that we’re asking families or home groups to please leave one seat between them and another family. However, every row will be open and available for seating.
4) If people are uncomfortable in this space, they may of course continue to wear a mask or sit in the Fellowship Hall, where chairs will be spread further apart.
5) There will still be a period of worship, and possible ministry time at the end of service.
6) We have procedures in place and will be doing our utmost between services to clean and sanitize the building, including bathrooms and surfaces.
7) Offering will be received at the beginning of services as usual, and some FCI products will be for sale in the bookstore for purchase before or after services.
We look forward to seeing you for Campmeeting. Join your faith with us in believing we’ll receive all He has for us!